Thursday, November 25, 2010

Deathbringer's Diary

Today was THE day. From the moment I woke up I was walking on air. Today, I and the rest of Shadow Masters performed at Wembly Stadium. There were 100,000 people coming to see our performance, imagine how nervous I was.

When we had our final practice one of my electric guitars strings broke when I played my first note! So after that was fixed, we continued the rehearsal and there were no other problems. Then we had to practice the entrance since it was extremely hard but we mastered it.

Then the big moment! We were all in a helicopter and there was a super long cable attached to the guitars’ and we started playing in mid-air. Sadly, Upchuck our drummer had to stay on the ground but still everyone in the crowd went wild. Their favorite song which is also the rock anthem of the world Bohemian Rhapsody and the way Blaze sang it was beautiful.

After the concert we spent about an hour giving out autographs! Then there was the after party which was so long that it ended at 1:00 am by the time it finished. So you can guess that it wouldn’t take long for me to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment